Wednesday, March 2, 2011

EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE EATING OR HAVE A WEAK STOMACH YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS!!!


This has been a vomit filled week for me.

Sunday afternoon my daughter ate a yellow crayon and brought it back up.

Sunday evening she ate dinner and brought that up on me, i had to call my dad to come help me i needed someone to keep my daughter still so i could clean myself up before i cleaned up her and the puddle she left of the floor.

Monday morning she spit up in the car on the way to day care.

Today I got to experience another episode of a child getting sick.  It wasn't my child.  It was one of my students.  which has to make it a thousand time worse.

Him throwing up at rest time wasn't that bad.  I couldn't have managed passed the smell and gotten it cleaned up without too much of a problem if it wasn't for the other students...

"Miss Weller, what did he eat to make it look like that?"

"miss weller, when --h-- threw up it sounded like this (gross gagging sound inserted here)"

"Why is it chunky?"

and the best one came from the little boy who got sick

"I'm sorry, i got sick in preschool too, but it was pink"

The smell is in my house, the smell is in my car, and now it's in my classroom.  There isn't enough Febreze in the world to get this smell out of my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment