Friday, November 26, 2010

So Much to be Thankful For!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, a time to thankful for what God has blessed us with.  I have been blessed greatly by God in the last couple of years

August 13th, 2009 5:52pm @ Meadville Medical Center, in Meadville, PA, My baby girl, Alayna, was born 7lbs 11oz, 21 1/4 inches long




In February of 2010 I learned that the man I'd always thought was my father, who left when i was 7 and I never heard from again until i was 21 may not be my father. 

In March of 2010 the DNA came back positive, Brent Caldwell, not Mark Weller was my biological father.  So many questions answered.

In May 2010 I got to meet my biological father and the rest of my family in Louisiana.



 In July 2010 I received a job offer to teach Kindergarten at a private christian school outside of Baton Rouge. 

Alayna and I moved to live near my father and so that I could to take the teaching job.  I love my job. And I found a church that feels as homey as the one I grew up in.

August 13th 2010, my angel turned 1 year old.






In September, I met someone.  Someone I all ready knew of, but didn't really know.  We met on facebook, and chemistry was felt immediately, on both side (i know he told me so).

Mike S. and I got to spend some time together recently when he came for a visit.  Yes, I moved from PA to LA and met a guy from my hometown who still lives in PA.

Spending time with him let me know that EVERYTHING i thought i felt I really feel.   I've never been so happy in my life.  I have so many wonderful blessing in my life, how can I be anything but happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment